Followers

Friday, 20 July 2012

Fairytale Friday ;0)

Hi Crafty Bloggers 
How are we all !! It's still raining away here ! Hoping the sun will come in August lol ! 
It's Fairytale Friday and time to pop on over to the Challenge blog and catch up with all the gossip at Teddybo towers and take a look at all the girls fabulous creations to inspire you for our current challenge Christmas In July !  
I have made a mini Swedish Mail box for Santa's letters ! I still have my daughter's letters from when she was little ! It always had a list of what she would like and she always put at the bottom that she had tried so hard to be good lol ! I will always treasure them. So I thought this would be perfect to put santa's letters in ! I found the tutorial  here  



I have chosen the adorable Teddybea_213-christmas. I have use prismacolr pencils amd white gel pen to color her ! I love her hat and scarf !!


Here is the back this time I picked Teddybo_205 !!


Shots of the sides


I have used LOTV christmas postage stamps which I have embossed.
I have added these Magnolia Mullberry flowers with pearl centres.


I have decorated the inside too , I made this teeny weeny envelope .


I hope you like it and will join us in the Teddybo Challenge !

I would like to enter my Chritmas Mail Box into the following Super Challenges 




I am off out today for a lovely family pub lunch !
 Hope your all looking forward to the weekend ! Thanks for stopping by 

Lots of Crafty Furry Hugs 

Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx

13 comments:

  1. Wonderful and emellished to perfection! Great box and beautifully coloured!
    xoxo, Alessandra
    PS: it's rainy too here in Switzerland...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Wow Wow what a fantastic project the colours are beautiful every side of the box is decorated perfectly featuring my favorite bears. I love it and I am going to have a go at making the mini mail box thanks for sharing Kirsty-Anne.
    Enjoy your family pub lunch.
    Big Furry Hugs.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kitty this is just gorgeous! What a great idea for santa's letters! I am ashamed to say I don't think I kept Logans! Bad mummy!!Lol!
    Hugs
    Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute project! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so gorgeous! Love this box with all the embellies.
    Have a great week-end.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love this box. Teddy Bea is indeed very adorable and Teddy bo too. And you have decorated the box very beautifully.
    Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Love, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, wow, wow Kitty this is brilliant wow, what a great project, thank you for the link to the tutorial, the papers, design and the images look stupendous.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks So much for the link what fabulous creations , you have such a fabulous creative mind Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love your swedish mail box and the embellies with the flowers, snowflakes and punchwork. Your colouring is amazing. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful - such a lovely idea too!
    Thanks for playing with us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is beautiful. I love all the detail and it is so creative. Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge.
      Hugs, Carissa

      Delete
  11. Gorgeous box so cute and so much to look at too!
    Thanks for Playing along with us this time for our N for Not a Card Challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge this time, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an amazing box! Every bit of the embellishments is truly beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at Paperplay.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)