Followers

Friday, 13 July 2012

Fairytale Friday & Christmas In July


Hi crafty Bloggers

It's Fairytale Friday which means over at the Teddybo Challenge Colette updates you all on the gossip at Teddybo Towers ! Why not pop on over for a giggle ! Our Current challenge is Christmas In July ! which is just great for getting some Christmas cards made !

I have chosen one of the latest images from Teddybo called Teddybobea_137. Here is a peak at all the new graphics 


I have made an easel card and added these cute cones which I made from the cricut craftroom . There is enough room to put a wee surprise in each one ! I coloured the images with my pencils and covered them with glossy accents ! It took about 2 days to dry lol. 


I put some polar white flowersoft around the box !. I have used up my papers from last year ! I just loved the Snowfall Paper pad from Bo Bunny. The sentiment is from Hero Arts where I put some strands of pearls around and lace to decorate .


I hope you like it and please check out all the girls super inspiration over at the Challenge blog ;0)
I would like to enter my Christmas Creation into the following Super challenges

Christmas Crafting Challenge Blog - First Birthday - Challenge # 13 - Two or more folds

Digital Tuesday Challenge #168 - Inside Out

Divas by Design Challenge - #43 - Christmas In July

Thanks for stopping by Crafty Hugs

Kirsty-Anne ;0) x




13 comments:

  1. Wow this is amazing!
    Beautiful colours and all those pretty details:)
    Love it.
    Enjoy the weekend, hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sensational ..... what a work of art well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is fabulous!! So beautiful and creative. I love the colors and all of the gorgeous details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, a stunning creation, simply gorgeous...thanks for joining us at Divas!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply Stunning! You amaze me every week! :O) Woo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! IT looks like a lot of work went into this! So detailed! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Kirsty-Anne; you're a mastermind when it comes to playing with papers and creating unique projects. First the caravan and now this; it's the most amazing Easel card I've ever seen! Fantastic details and the images are sooo cute.

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous project with those super cute bears..thanks for joining the Divas!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely gorgeous Kitty I am in awe of your wonderful creativity, your designs always look outstanding this one is no exception it is fantastic.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is so beautiful and so original, I love the way you have used the teddy bo images as little cameo style pictures
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous... the colours, the cameos and the cones add up to truly wonderful card. Congratulations on the Divas by Design top 3 - completely deserved, and you'd be my out and out winner!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness what a sensational card there's so much to look at with lots of detail I love love love it and the colours are beautiful.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Big Hugs.
    Donna.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. An amazing creation with attention to every last detail Thanks for joining in at Christmas Crafting this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)