Followers

Sunday, 7 October 2012

Totally Tilda Challenge #57 Halloween Tilda !!

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

How are we all ? Hope your having a lovely Sunday !! It's time for a brand new challenge at 

It's A Halloween Theme using Tilda such great fun to play with !! 

I have used Magnolia Tilda with thistle from the Halloween 2008 collection !! 
I just had to play with her as it's Scotland's national flower !! I just love the bottom of her dress ;0)





I have coloured her really softly with prismacolor pencils !! Do you like my little spell book it's a spellbinders label 8 die folded in half and I just added some paper inside !! 




I have used lots of dies to make the shapes. I have also added some texture with crazy mesh and cheesecloth where I dabbed some black soot distress ink on and added some gold glimmer mist. The letters and spiky flowers are cut with the cricut. The other flowers are from the ribbon girl and some satin black ribbon from my local sewing shop !!(far too handy lol). The gorgeous papers are Pion , the heart charm and witch's hat charm are all from Live & Love Crafts !!




The potion bottles (Tim Holtz Vials) are filled with sugar glitter, twinklets & Prima flowers . I have made tiny tags freehand and attached them with twine. The labels are Eye of toad eewww & Unicorn Kisses lol My imagination goes a bit crazy sometimes lol.



I hope you will join us in this super fun challenge at Totally Tilda . Please take a look at the girls amazing creations !! The super prize this week is from Bunny Zoe's Crafts  which is perfect for ordering the new Magnolia Stamps !!


I would like to enter my Halloween Creation into the following Super Challenges





So looking forward to crafting away today !!!

Thanks for stopping by Lots of Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne (Kitty)
xxxxxxxxxxxxx




29 comments:

  1. Awesome creation, Kitty! Love your choice of colors and all the fab details! gorgeous coloring! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowwww I'am totally in love with this creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What can I say Kitty, I love this to bits, fabulous elements used and you've made this sweet Tilda look so spooky. Thank you for joining us over at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Kitty!!!!! The little spell book is so clever and I'm happy you pointed the bottom of your dress!. I didn't notice it and it's soooo cute!!!!! I love all the details you added to your card, it's truly magnificent! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic creation sweetie...your details are fabulous

    xx Hugs Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! This is just stunning Kirsty-Anne, the detail is amazing. I love the spell book it's such a fab idea.
    Truly inspirational.
    Crafty hugs.
    Donna xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bottom of her dress too....Just too cute. Love those Vials and all the fun elements added.

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOWZERS! I love this so much. Love the book and the bottles :) Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. My word this is awesome and what amazing detail!!! Just loving your little spell book and the letters looks fab!!! Thanks for joining us over at Midweek Magnolia for our Halloween theme! Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic creation.

    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Kitty. I'm back again...lol... I allready said I love this!Those little potion bottles are awesome! Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia this week! Hugs, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what a fabulous card, absolutely love it.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. wooooooooooow lovely, this is sooooo gorgeous!! Love all the lush embellies and the sweet booklet!!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, every time I see this something new catches my attention! What an awesome creation Kitty with so much attention to detail and I love the choice of Tilda!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi hun, wow amazing design, fab details with so much to look at, love the tags your mind sounds like mine he he,
    have a lovely night hunny, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I like. Totally gorgeous babes. Hope I find you well. X x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kitty, this is just divine!!! I adore pink and black and this is the perfect shade of pink! LOVE this project! Thank you for sharing with Midweek Magnolias :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Kirsty-Anne,
    WOW; this is such a cool Halloween card. Flowers in the vials...why didn't I think about that? I used rice corns that I dyed purple with DI Reinkers. LOL I love those letters Spell - which dies are those? Awesome colouring and the perfect choice of image for our Oct challenge. Thanks for entering LLC this month!

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  19. A real WOW card Kitty and I love your colouring and wonderful design with the dies! This Tilda is one of my faves, I love the stamps from 2008, I agree about the bottom of her dress too. Enjoy your Sunday, hugs, Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow Kitty one awesome cute Halloween Tilda creation love all the details, design & colours ..

    smiles mummy Tildarette x

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW, what a stunning Halloween creation! LOVE IT!!!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh wow this is an amazing card.
    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Kitty, wow, this is fabulous, I love all the detail and Tilda is soo cute. I have a cricut but never take it out of the box, how bad is that!
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  24. O my word, What a fabulous card, Brilliant detail & design.. Your colouring is AmAzing... you have a gorgeous blog.. I just joined as a follower as to visit again soon... Beautiful work... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi my sweetie guess who....yes its the worlds worst blogger lol. This my dear is out of this god damn world.........honestly sweetie I saw the 1st image & thought oh wow I've not seen this image before shes lush especially love the flower. Then as I saw the next picture.......well then there was a loud thud where my jaw hit the darn floor.. ..........yes it hurt a lot!! Seriously hun this is absolutely stunning!!!!!!!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is so pretty. I like how you always carefully think the design through, til the very last detail. It really looks fantastic! :)

    Thank you very much for the lovely comment you left on my blog. I really appreciate it. Shhh, and let me tell you a tiny "secret" about Milka .. If you get the chance to try the one made in Germany, go for it, you'll see it's much better than the Polish one (same with Nutella). ;)

    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Really stunning, I love the layout, shape and textures, the image is adorable and the word spell looks beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. WOW!! Absolutely gorgeous card! Great design with cute image and I love your colouring! :)

    Thank you for playing with us at LLC October challenge :)

    Hugs, Karita

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)