Followers

Sunday, 17 March 2013

Totally Tilda Challenge Midway Reminder # 67 Easter Tilda with egg

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

I am here to tell remind you about the super Challenge over at Totally Tilda
It's Easter Tilda and you need to include a wee egg in there too !! 

                                
                  Ther prize is from Bunny-Zoe Crafts.com 
                                      


I have chosen this wee cutie Tilda with flowerpot . Love colouring her with distress inks !
I used spellbinders to cut the frame and edged it with crackle paint ! The gorgeous papers are from Magnolia  and the text sheet is from Bazzil .where I stamped the The Magnolia Easter sentiment.
I loved layering the tulle and adding the little birds nest charm just so cute !




I tried making an 8 X 8 card OMG it's huge think I will stick to 6x 6 lol !! 



I used some frantage rose coloured fragments to create the eggs with tiny shabby green bows.




I would like to enter my Easter card into the following Super Challenges;-






Hope you are all having a lovely Sunday ;0) xx

Thank you for stopping by my wee blog ! 
Lots of Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) ;0) xx



10 comments:

  1. Ooh this is totally stunning yes 8x8 is big i trend to use digi images for them. Love the eggs just a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous!
    Beautiful design:)
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kitty,
    Hope you're having a good weekend. Nice chatting with u the other day. LOL...too big, yesterday I was playing with my Cameo and cut out kind of a hexagon card shape, but it got too small! I think 6x6 is just the right size though sometimes I wish it'd be a wee bit bigger so that I would have more space for bellies, LOL. This is such a gorgeous Spring card, I also used green and pink just a couple of days ago and it such a lovely Spring combo. Love what you did with the egg. Thanks for enteribg both the CLP and LLC challenge.

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just perfect hun.
    Lots of lovely detail and sooooooooo pretty.
    I love the tulle and...... I could go on forever. Lol x
    I love it all.

    Big crafty hugs.
    Donna x

    P.S I forgot to mention the eggs, I love the eggs. xx Lol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your extra big card Kitty!!!! The little handmade nest are adorable and I love this sweet Tilda. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Card, fabulous colors and details. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab spring card Kirsty Anne, love every detail!

    Thanks for sharing it with us at CLP challenge blog :)

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card with beautiful details! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.
    hugs,
    Mae

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Kitty, but then all your cards are, I love them.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Tilda's Town.
    Teresa :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your card even if you think its to big ;) So lovely colors and the eggs are way to cute!
    Thank you for joining the LLC challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)