Followers

Thursday, 17 October 2013

Anyone for Tea and maybe a wee scone lol

Hi Crafty Bloggers
 
I have been having fun playing with Afternoon Tea Tilda from the London collection of stamps . I do love tea and a  fresh scone with jam and cream yummy !!! .....I enjoyed colouring her with distress ink markers and pads I have created the background by penning around her in small stages and then adding water to spread the colour out . I then frantaged around her with shabby white embossing powder and then went over the top with a distress tool using chipped sapphire ink. I doodled the flowers underneath the masked bench and added the dots with an inkessentials white gel pen .

 
The beautiful papers clock and tag were cut from Maja designs basic Autumn and Winter paper pad. I have sewn all the panels including around the sticker letters from Kaisercraft and added lace beaded trim and pearl string. The white flower, leaf and corner are by prima all from Live & Love Crafts. The lovely pearls are from the Hobby House and lastly the cute charms are from Marrianne designs bought at Sirstampalot as with the stamps.
 
I had so much making this card,,,I hope you are having fun crafting away ...
I would like to enter my card into The following super challenges ;-
 
 
 
 
Thank you so much for commenting they just make me smile
Sending Lots of Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx
 

9 comments:

  1. Wow!!! This is super duper gorgeous..
    The new Maggie is fab and Coloured to perfect too. Love the background.. The beaded trim and pearl string looks great around the image and clock.
    That flower is to die for along with all the glorious detail. This card is amazing.
    I love it.

    Lots of crafty bloggy hugs.
    Donna x
    P.S. I love the new look to your blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kirsty-Anne... this card is absolutely awesome!!! Fantastic design and gorgeos details!
    Hugs
    Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just such a fabulous card lovely!! love the design and your wonderful colouring! love the new blog look.
    Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's stunning Kitty!!! Love how you made the background and your gorgeous clock! Everything is so beautiful!!! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Kirsty this is a beautiful card, I love all the different panels and beautiful flower in the center. Congratulations, you have been selected as featured artist on Fashionista Challenge this week. I have also entered you into our hall of fame!!! Please take our badge from our sidebar. Congratulations again. Cuddles Jay x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kirsty, another stunner hun. Love your colouring and such fab details. Love how you assemble them.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card. So nice colouring.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Kitty so much beautiful detail
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Kirsty Anne ! I'm now your follower ! Gorgeous card, but we are unable to consider your entry. The Mag About Magnolias Challenges are for people who live in Brazil. Anyway..Tks !

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)