Followers

Wednesday, 2 December 2015

Midweek Magnolia's Challenge #128 Anything Festive

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

I hope you are all well ?? and are getting prepared for Christmas !!!
 It's time for a super new challenge at 


the theme is ANYTHING FESTIVE !!! for the next fortnight <3

There are oodles of inspiration and a prize from Magnolia so get crafting !!
 and pop on over to the blog for all the details .

I have chosen Tilda with Christmas Lamp and coloured this cutie 
with different distress ink mediums to match the gorgeous papers
 from  Pion called Christmas In Norway .


I have cut papermill smooth card into a tag shape and used my cropadile to punch a hole for the lace and seam binding and magnolia lamp charm.
The pearls, oval frame and button trim are from Live & Love Crafts  as with the papers and Tim holtz memo pin . The brads are from Bo Bunny and The Hobby House. Die cuts are holly leaves from Joy crafts , Magnolia Doohickey twisted swirl and Bride bow from Magnolia and La La Land viewer die. The stickers in the viewer spell Merry Christmas with Tim Holtz ideology stickers. Lastly the burlap banners are from Simple Stories.


I hope you will join us at MIDWEEK MAGNOLIA'S

I would like to enter my card into the following lovely challenges ;-



Thank you for visiting my wee blog 
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne xx ;0)


4 comments:

  1. Stunning Kirsty-Anne!! I love the shape...beautifully coloured and embellished! Have a great day!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirsty-Anne! I love how you've colored Tilda. You have such a unique talent and I love your artwork. I wish you the very best the Holiday's have to offer and looking forward to a new year of crafting along side you.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fantastic card , thank you for joining us at Simply Magnolia
    Hugs
    laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. I really love the shape of your card Kirsty-Anne and Tilda is coloured so beautifully (as always.)
    The layout is stunning and those holly leaves really pop. Your choice of embellishments are perfect.
    Sending lots of big crafty hugs your way, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)