Followers

Wednesday, 9 December 2015

Midweek Magnolias's Midway Reminder #128 Anything Festive


Hi Crafty Bloggers 

It's time to remind you of the super challenge at 

the theme is ANYTHING FESTIVE !! with a fantastic prize from Magnolia and lots of inspiration on the blog !! .... the challenge runs until January so you have lots of time to enter !! I hope you will join us <3

I have chosen Tilda with little snowy snowman I just love her !! I have coloured her with a combination of distress ink mediums to match the beautiful papers from Pion from Live & Love Crafts



I have also used an inkessentials white gel pen
 for her cheeks and liquid pearls around her.

The doohickey fern I have coloured with the inks to match the papers and I have added a yellow bicycle wooden pin and these stunning  lace flowers..prima flower ..Bo Bunny brad and pomegranate beads also from LLC .


The ceramic dots are by Funfair ..the aqua pom pom trim a gift and the bark star and pearl trim are also from LLC.



Lastly some lace trim at the bottom from LLC



My bloggy friend sent me this bag to decorate and I have matched the papers again to the colouring of Tilda in Christmas coat . I have used some cheesecloth behind her and this beautiful Joy crafts snowflake which has been frantaged with shabby green embossing powder. 
I have added some cute pom poms to the skates .The pockets are cut from the papers and finished with more lace trim and tags cut and finished with blue organza ribbon.


I just adore this colour combination !!


I have added some shabby bells to some crochet thread at the top.


Close up of the cloth and ferns and stunning flowers from LLC finished with an antique brad.


Just had to add some pine cones and a bow to finish 


Just need to find a nice gift to put inside now <3



I hope you like my festive creations and I would like to enter them into the following super challenges ;-



Thank you for visiting 
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne xx :0)
















1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! I am totally mesmerised with your stunning creations. The colours are perfect and the detail is wow wow wow with so much to look at. Another selection of masterpieces full of festive cheer and so beautifully adorned with crafting love. I could look at them all day long
    Lots of big crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)