Followers

Wednesday, 12 April 2017

Midweek Magnolias #162 Anything goes with A Magnolia Image

Hi Crafty Bloggers

How are we all ?? It's a new challenge at 

Midweek Magnolias

The theme is ANYTHING GOES with a MAGNOLIA image <3

Our awesome sponsor is

                                MAGNOLIA SWEDEN

For all the details and wonderful inspiration please check it out at the blog !!




I have made a card featuring Wihoo Tilda she is so cute and I loved the size of her !! I made my own background papers with watercolor confections paints and then embossed an older Magnolia Postcard stamp in white . I have coloured her with prismacolor pencils and put a chippie frame around her . The gorgeous flowers I also cut from the handmade paper with Sue Wilson dies . I have added a curtain pleat which I had learned from a youtube video and put some stunning lace at the center from The Lace Attic on facebook. Lastly I have added some crystal leaves and some bling centers . The sentiments are from Hero Arts .




I hope you will join us in the challenge <3

Thank you for visiting 

Sending Crafty Hugs 

Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx



2 comments:

  1. I love the watercolour background its so striking, hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! The colours on the background papers that you have made are soooooooooo lush and Tilda in the little chippie frame really pops.
    I love the flowers and pretty lace. Every little bit of detail looks stunning.
    Sending huge crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)