Followers

Wednesday, 26 April 2017

Midweek Magnolias #163 Favourite Colours

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

I hope you are all well and are enjoying Spring <3
It's time for a wonderful new challenge at 

Midweek Magnolias

The challenge is 
"Favourite Colours "

There is lots of gorgeous inspiration over on the blog as with all the details of how to enter and the surprise package for the winner from 

Our Sponsor

I have chosen Dandelion Tilda . I have coloured her and the background with watercolour paints and painted the daffodils with a cut straw technique which was fun <3 



I have added a sentiment stamp from Darkroom Door which I embossed . The gorgeous flowers ...pearl trim , flowers and lace are all from The Trinket Parlour on facebook .

I hope you are inspired to join us and thank you for visiting <3

Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0)

3 comments:

  1. Fab card, love the background. Hugs Em x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card Kirsty, The colours and detail look stunning and the straw technique looks fab!
    Big crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Kirsty-Anne!! I love the colours...so beautifully done! Have a great week Kitty!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)