Followers

Monday, 24 April 2017

Mixed Media Kit /Liza's Craft Shop

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

I hope your having a lovely day ??..
I had so much fun getting covered in paint and ink today lol 

I purchased the Mixed Media Kit from Liza's Craft Shop and it had so  many awesome goodies to play with and it was fab as can pay in installments too . She has added so many cool items in the shop from all the awesome Mixed Media brands so please check it out before they are gone gone gone !!! 

I am so excited to tell you that I am now a design team member for the Mixed Media team at Liza's Craft Shop .....
so excited and so lucky to have the opportunity ;0)  !!! Whoop Whoop 




I lightly painted the entire box with guesso and left to dry . I then added some Lindy's shaker with the sprinkle pour section and added water and dabbed up any puddles with kitchen roll . I kept sprinkling until I was happy with the gorgeous mica pigments it's like magic .


I have decorated the gorgeous box from the kit with the design paper . I used clear guesso over it .  I then used the stencil with texture paste on the box and tag . I used the Tattered Angels  mists all over when  dry and also added some shaker pigments onto the paper and also used the tag and cardboard in the charm packet for the same technique . I have layered the tags  with some doily die cuts and added some embroidery thread . The flower was made from soaking up the drops of ink and leaving to dry . I cut 4 circles from the wipe and pinched at the bottom and stapled to create the curls .

I have painted a butterfly charm with a light coat of guesso and then added some gel medium to stick the micro beads and lastly added some more colour with the shaker and put it on a paper butterfly .



The key was the same really as the butterfly I took the sticker off the cabochon on the key and added a word sticker instead.
 I added the chippie Happy which I used guesso to colour with a really sparse amount so the brush is almost dry . I have flicked/
splattered all over with a chalk pen to finish .


I hope you are inspired to get crafty and have a go ;0) . I am going to keep my test pieces in here as they are currently all over the place and will be easy to find 

Thanks for visiting today 
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx







2 comments:

  1. Wow Kirsty-Anne, so many different techniques, a work of art, it's fab. Congrats on your new DT looks like you're gonna have fun.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Your mixed Media box is amazing with so many different techniques and beautiful embellishments. It's a truly stunning masterpiece.
    Congrats on your new DT position. You so deserve it. Enjoy the venture. I can't wait to see what you come up with next time.
    Big crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)