Followers

Tuesday, 18 April 2017

Mixed Media Kit Make

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

I hope you have all had a lovely Easter <3
I have been having lots of crafty fun with my Mixed Media box that I purchased from Liza's Craft Place on Facebook !! Such amazing value for money and beautifully coordinated with so much to play with and lots of new products to try out !!




I have used the guesso to paint the wooden palette . I then used textured paste with the 13 arts stencil onto the palette and left to dry . Once dried I sprinkled the Lindys shaker and lightly sprayed with water to activate . I used a paper towel to lift any puddles . I then added guesso to a cheap paintbrush and also used the shaker pigments to colour . I have used the same process  bird charm . The corrugated heart underneath has been spayed with the tattered angel mists and the flowers too...and some shaker magic.. when dry I added some dry brushing with guesso .



I hooked the cute paperclip and flowers to the flower stem and added some berries, pearl spray,leaves and tiny resin flowers from my own stash .



Once everything was adhered with matte gel and the heavier items with E6000 I added some mini art stones with the gel . Lastly I used my chalk marker pen to flick some white splatters .


I hope you are inspired to get covered in paint lol <3

Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0)



1 comment:

  1. Hi Kirsty-Anne, I've been missing from blog land for a while and popped over here and wow, this is so different. What a lovely mixed media project. I wouldn't know where to start. You can see you had lots of fun with this.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)