Followers

Saturday, 8 April 2017

The Sketchy Challenges #117 Team A Veronique's Sketch

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

I hope all is well with you <3
We have a super new challenge at 
The Sketchy Challenges
It's Team A's turn and we have a wonderful sketch by Veronique 

No automatic alt text available.

Our sponsor is 

please visit the blog for all the inspiration and details <3



I have made my own design papers with distress inks which I dry brushed with stencil brushes and Tim Holtz stencils . One of the panels I used distress inks to stamp A Tim Holtz stamp . I have coloured okay Tilda with distress inks . I have used the doohickey tag and stamped a Hero arts sentiment  . The tag has been finished with some crochet thread . I have decorated around Tilda with some gorgeous flower pearl trim and used some gorgeous sequin string from The Trinket Parlour . Lastly the flower I made with a Sue Wilson die and topped with a cabachon .



I do hope you can join us 
Thank you for visiting 
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne xox

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, teamie :) Mine is online on my blog now :P Have a nice sunday! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just loving the colours on your card and Tilda looks divine.
    The detail is gorgeous and I just love the pretty embellishments.
    Another stunner!
    Huge crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)